Microbiology Analyst/MicrobiologistSRG are currently recruiting for a Microbiological Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.This is a great opportunity for...
Analytical Chemist/Quality Control (QC) Analyst
Global pharmaceutical company
SRG are currently recruiting a Quality Lab Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose. This is an exciting opportunity for industrially experienced Quality Control (QC) chemist to join the company on an initial 12 month contract.
- Member of the analytical services team who service the quality department and carry out routine analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques
- Carry out analysis of non - routine samples and to assist trouble shooting of production problems
- Review and preparation of procedures
- Work to strict GMP and GLP quality standards in a highly regulated environment
- Industrial gained experience in a similar role in a regulated environment
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you.
If you match the above requirements- please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.