PROJECT ENGINEERFMCG Title: Project Engineer / Project ManagerLocation: Glasgow / Central Belt (Some travel required)Salary: £50k + Bonus + Private HealthcareHave you worked within FMCG...
Senior Process Engineer - Chemicals - Falkirk - £40-£50ph
Are you looking for your next contract and would like to work for a global chemical company? Apply now.
A renowned Chemicals Manufacturer is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to provide process technical support in a large scale top tier COMAH Chemical production environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the performance of the current process is monitored, identifying issues with plant equipment, and providing solutions to restore the expected process operation. They will also contribute suggestions for minor plant modifications to improve production performance.
Ideal experience and skills:
- Honours Degree or equivalent in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Extensive experience in a Fine Chemicals/Pharma environment
- Ability to manage time and workload and communicate successfully across other functions at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of HSE standards, such as Risk Assessment (HazOp/HAZAN), design and definition of relief streams, SIL/SIS, LOPA, ATEX, DSEAR etc
- A working knowledge of DCS Control Systems Logic is also desirable
To find out more information please contact Satnam Kour on the following details.0161 868 2224
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.