A successful polymer manufacturing company based in Wantage is recruiting for a Quality Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role,...
A new exciting opportunity to join a reputable organisation in West Sussex as a Deputy Quality Manager.
As a Deputy Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Support the Manufacturing team to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the product specification and quality management system.
- Monitor and report process stability and capability by analysing production data.
- Analyse non-conformances and implement required corrective and preventative actions
- Promote a quality culture via training and visual management tools
- Develop process audit schemes
- Support KPI reporting for Quality across the business
- Support development of metrology equipment and measuring techniques as required to support QC Laboratory efficiency
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience of leading Quality Engineering teams.
- HNC or degree qualified with experience in engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Fully conversant with engineering and quality principles (including but not limited to SPC, Gauge R&R, DoE, sampling plans).
- Familiar with range of measuring and inspection equipment and able to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Excellent computer skills (including but not limited to Windows, Office, MS Access/SQL).
- Good ISO9001/TS16949 quality systems knowledge.
- Strong statistical knowledge with advanced use of statistical software eg Minitab.
Other disrable skills:
- Attention to detail, set an example of and promote quality culture through the business.
- "Hands on" experience in shop floor and/or quality laboratory environment.
- Confident, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently and proactively.
- Good team player with a willingness to be flexible and adaptable
This position is offering a competative salary.If you are interested in this position or if you have any questions please send me your up to date CV or consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.