Stores Assistant Glasgow PermanentAre you an experience in stores or supply chain management?Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well...
BioAnalytical Biostatistician - Glasgow - Fixed Term Contract
Do you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
On behalf of our client SRG are looking for an outstanding individual who wants to make an impact in an established department and can work effectively to deliver targets, lead by example and drive standards.
We are looking for a Biostatistician to strengthen our BioAnalytical team, this position will be responsible for strengthening and supporting the statistical knowledge of the department to ensure well-characterised and reliable assays are available.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within an established and successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Working closely with the scientific teams across Operations and Technical Development to deliver high-quality assays and data.
- Supporting the Heads of Department to meet key deliverables.
- Being involved in developing new assays using cutting edge technology.
- Delivering effective results by responding well to scientific challenge and applying significant rigor to your own work.
- Developing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with both existing and new internal and external clients.
- The opportunity to develop and implement appropriate statistical analysis in accordance with business needs.
- Supporting Operations by attending Client visits and calls
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company
- A Degree/Masters/PhD in a relevant discipline
- Experience in statistical modelling of data, design of experiment and parallelism testing
- Experience in assay validation design and analysis
- Familiarity with USP and ICH guidelines for assay design, development and validation
- An appropriate level of technical insight and credibility to represent Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource in a technical role and drive projects to deliver their agreed objectives.
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly and effectively while working in a technically complex area.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate authoritatively at all levels internally and externally, both verbally and written.
- Ability to confidently challenge existing systems & processes and action appropriate solutions
- Adept at explaining complex concepts to non-subject matter experts
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel each with multiple dependencies and conflicting pressure.
- Ability to work under a minimum of supervision.
This position is available until February 2020.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.