Production Research AssistantRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: CambridgeshireDo you have experience working with cell culture and looking for your next challenge?My client based in the Cambridgeshire...
Permanent, full time
up to £19k per annum
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the execution of manufacturing tasks by using PCR and Nick Translation - working knowledge of both from an industrial setting is highly desirable
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of reagents and materials within the lab, working proactively to pre-empt needs and mitigate any issues with supply and demand
- Assist with Technology Transfer activities
- Updating information on the LIMS, working to stringent ISO regulations and documenting orders of stock, findings and results and passing on issues around functionality to the QC team
- Working in a team of other production scientists in a methodical and compliant manner
- Proven history of working in a biological lab
- Bsc or equivalent in a biological discipline is desirable, although good A Levels in at least two sciences (one to be Biology) would be considered
- Practical experience with PCR and other molecular biology techniques is highly desirable
- A willing and flexible approach to work is essential
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.