CAD Design Engineer Medical Device London Circa £40,000 per annumSRG are currently recruiting for a CAD Design Engineer to join a Global Medical Device company...
The Investigation engineer is responsible for communicating and translating customer experiences within the organization, including working closely with Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing/Operations, Engineering, R&D and the Service organization. Customer experiences related to infusion products are gathered and collated as part of the process of investigating feedback and complaints received from customers. The International Customer Advocacy team receives feedback via business units from all countries outside of the United States.
As the Investigation Engineer you will review and investigate international customer complaints for assigned products and processes, including the identification of root causes and contributing factors wherever possible. You will recommend corrective and/or preventative action(s) related to customer complaint issues, while providing a documented report that clearly outlines the investigation process, investigation findings, and frequency of related events, corrective actions and recommendations.
We are ideally looking for an experience Investigation Engineer
- Degree, HND/HNC in Engineering (Electronic) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong sense of customer focus.
- Experience in medical product evaluation, quality engineering and/or complaint management.
- Analytical ability sufficient to evaluate potential root causes at component level, in both electrical and mechanical systems and subsystem.
- Knowledge of regulations and ISO requirements related to the medical device industry.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, a working knowledge of Microsoft Access would be an advantage.
- Experience of clinical/hospital environments and practices or relevant work experience in the medical device industry.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.