Senior Scientist Immuno-oncologySalary up to £45,000 dependant on experienceOxfordshirePermanent roleAre you a post-doctoral scientist with industry experience in cell based assay development? My client is...
Senior Scientist - Compound profiling 12 months Location: Cambridge£36,000 equivalent per annum
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Senior Bioscientist to join their Mechanistic Biology and Profiling team Cambridge. The team is a global, multidisciplinary department responsible for mechanism-of-action studies and compound profiling for efficacy and pre-clinical safety in support of the Oncology, Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolic Disease (CVRM), Respiratory, Inflammation & Autoimmunity (RIA), and Neuroscience portfolios.
- Quantitative compound profiling.
- Develop/maintain your awareness of the most recent literature and innovative technologies that may enable advances in drug discovery approaches.
- Participate actively in drug discovery project teams,
- Contribute to data interpretation
- Novel mechanistic characterisation
Skills and experience
- Formal training (BSc, PhD, or equivalent experience) in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or a related discipline
- Experience in the application of cellular assays, or biochemical assays, to compound profiling and characterisation
- Experience in cell culture
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyze data and communicate data interpretation and relevance to biological parameters clearly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve objectives. Ability to interact with people at all levels, enjoy working as part of team and have an innovative, flexible and enthusiastic approach to your work.
To find out more, please apply online or send your CV directly to or give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.