Manufacturing Shift Leader work shifts (Double day and nights)Permanent Full TimeGloucestershire Competitive salary & package Role:Operate and control a team and work at various areas...
Team Leader - Contract Testing Pharmaceuticals (permanent)
- North of Cambridge CB7
- Key Skills: CTO, Work flow, Work planning, 6 sigma, Data integrity, Line management, HPLC, GC, GMP
Are you interested working for a company with an excellent reputation built on the delivery of high quality results?
Do you have the capability to lead a laboratory team?
Are you passionate about team development with the aim to shape a reliable and effective team?
My client, based in the East Anglia, is looking for someone with experience in contract testing organisation using techniques such as HPLC, Gas Chromatography and Atomic Absorption.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Data monitoring to ensure integrity.
- Day to Day direction of the analytical team.
- Manage workflow and resource to achieve targets.
- Communicate with clients and team members.
- Monitor timekeeping, training, absences and performance in the team.To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) with proven industrial experience
- A background in analytical or instrumental chemistry.
- Experience supervising a team.
- A back ground in contract testing (Water, Food, Environmental etc.) or pharmaceutical
- Proven communication skills.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply and for more information contact Dominic Cappell on 01223 607857.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.