Role:The role involve providing administration and implementation and maintenance of services with a Laboratory Systems used by QC Chemistry and Microbiology Laboratories. You will be...
Title: Laboratory Analyst/Assistant - Level 1 Location: Worthing Contract type: Temporary - 6 months Start date: ASAP Rate: £11.50/hour
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical company in Worthing that specialise in manufacturing and developing penicillin. They are currently looking for a lab analyst to join their manufacturing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse products via HPLC; UV-vis; Physical properties testing (Tablet Disintegration, Tablet Hardness, Friability)
- Test penicillin and any other necessary products using Karl Fisher titrations and test pH
- Support the lab with technical skills and validate techniques/equipment when necessary
- Keep accurate training records of all procedures undertaken
- Work to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards to ensure compliance within the laboratory
- Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry or similar discipline
- Prior experience with both HPLC and UV-vis techniques is essential
- Knowledge of GMP standards
- Excellent communication and ability to work within a team.
Please contact Rachael Usher () if you have any questions regarding this position: or alternatively, you can call Rachael at 0161 868 2250.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.