An exciting opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a world leading Biopharmaceutical companyJob Title: Analytical Scientist Duration: 12 month contract with view to make...
An opportunity for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a pharmaceutical development company. Experience of working in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential for this position.
Job Title: Analytical Development Scientist
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: North West. SRG are currently working for a Pharmaceutical Development Company, who are looking to recruit for an Analytical Development Scientist to join them on their newly produced GMP facility. Our client are an independently owned company who specialise and pride themselves on their knowledge and experience in designing novel and effective drug delivery systems.
As an Analytical development Scientist you will be mainly responsible for the repair, calibration and maintenance of your own analytical kit. Ensuring that you maintain your own log bogs and records, ensuring that they comply with key regulations such as GMP. You will work across various projects, supporting with the development of methods.
- Producing work protocols, for development exercises in line with standard ways of working such as GMP.
- Ensure all protocols are checked and approved prior to understanding development exercises.
- Write up all experiments, undertaken within line with relevant SOP's.
- Checking and reviewing of other scientists work.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working with analytical techniques including HPLC.
- Familiar with working within a GMP/Pharmaceutical setting.
- Able to perform analytical method development with HPLC/UPLC or other chromatography techniques.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.