Job Title: Electrical Maintenance TechnicianLocation: BoltonSalary: £30-35K DOE Double Days Shift (6-2, 2-10) Monday-Friday (overtime available)SRG are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a...
A medical device company are proud to be actively recruiting driven, passionate and team-orientated people to supplement our highly skilled team during this period of growth. You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business. We have a continuous night shift available with an attractive shift premiums of 48%. The shift is Monday-Friday 11pm-11am.
We require Production Technicians to work as part of the manufacturing team providing technical and processing activities associated with the manufacture of medical device components.
As Production Technician, you will;
- Attend to electro-mechanical faults, diagnosing and repairing in a timely manner to keep up with production targets.
- Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and refurbish offline machinery and ancillaries.
- Ensures all manufacturing equipment is set up and produces product according to established Quality Control specifications and standards. Maintaining acceptable quality and waste levels.
- Ensures that any statutory legislation and/or quality system requirements are adhered to with regard to process changes and equipment modification.
- Continually monitors in-process quality, addressing issues as needed to prevent product holds.
- Ensures that all existing and new equipment and processes are operated in compliance with all current Quality Control, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Works closely with Operational, Engineering and Quality Control personnel to actively pursue and promote continuous improvement; SSU, 5S, CIAS, Near Miss, etc.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained as assigned, and in accordance with requirements detailed on the appropriate schedule/plan or work instruction. Ensuring the minimisation of downtime within planned costs for repair and spares
- To support engineering in the installation and validation of new equipment and technology and ensure a smooth and acceptable transfer to production.
- Become actively involved and contribute to regular team meetings and participate in project teams as required.
- Ensures accurate and timely entry of data on to SAP.
Operational responsibilities include covering breaks, operating production machinery, assembling product, performing quality checks and pallet release duties. The successful candidate will have a qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering such as C&G, HND or a time served apprenticeship or equivalent experience. You will have a good engineering aptitude and have a keen eye for creative engineering solutions. You will have excellent communication skills and be I.T. literate. You will be process driven and methodical in your approach. You will be organised and self-motivated with a safety awareness of electrical, compressed air and pressurised systems.If you're a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we've just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button to send your CV to Molly Cooley at SRG.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.