Position: Scale up / Development Process EngineerLocation: OxfordContract: PermanentSalary: £40k 50k Depending on experienceSRG are looking for multiple experienced Chemical Process Engineers to join to...
Are you an experienced moulding process engineer? Would you like to join a global company with excellent training and development opportunities? This could be the role for you!
- Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness).
- Manage project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget while working in collaboration with Cross-Functional teams
- Ensure all documentation, activities, equipment and facilities comply with site cGMP, Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- The successful Process Engineer (Moulding) will have an intimate knowledge of mould tools and processes in order to support development. You will also have;
- Plastic injection moulding technologies, mould tool designs and process development knowledge and experience.
- Problem analysis, fault finding on injection mould tools and equipment.
- Design of Experiment for plastic injection moulding process development.
- Project management skills (MS Project) , structured and controlled working practices with clear and accurate documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
- Risk analysis / FMEA, Statistical analysis / SPC system, Six Sigma methodologies.
- Good level of hands on engineering experience in plastic injection moulding within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of polymers and injection mould tool designs.You will be educated to a Degree / HND level in engineering, preferably Mechanical, Polymer science or similar disciplines.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.