An exciting opportunity for a Process Development Scientist to join a world leading Biopharmaceutical company.Job Title: Upstream Process Development Scientist (Biologics) Duration: Contract 12 monthsLocation:...
An exciting opportunity for a Process Development Scientist to join a world leading Biopharmaceutical company.
Job Title: Upstream Process Development Scientist (Biologics) Duration: Contract - 12 monthsLocation: Merseyside
SRG are working with a global Biopharmaceutical company who due to a multitude of new projects, are now looking for a Process Scientist. They will be responsible for working within the bioprocess field with mammalian and viral cultures.
- Design, plan and execute studies to meet project deadlines
- Write and execute pilot plant/GMP manufacturing records
- Working with mammalian, microbial and viral based process
- Mammalian cell culturing, bioreactor and viral handling
- Upstream process development
- Cell line development
- PhD Bioscience graduate (or equivalent) or a strong background in Bioprocessing within the industry
- Experience within Biologics preferably industrial based
- Industry experience with mammalian, microbial or viral based processes
- Experience with bioreactors, cell culturing or viral handling is beneficial but not compulsory
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Tyler Datlen at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tyler on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: USP, upstream processing, upstream, manufacturing, fermentation tech or fermentation, viral vector, fermentation, mammalian cell line, tissue culture, bioprocessing, bioprocessor, bioreactors, Scale-up, mammalian cell culture, fed batch cultures, batch fed, GMP, cGMP, GLP, GXP, good manufacturing practices
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.