Senior AnalystTemp or Perm (dependent on candidate and circumstance)£25,000 OxfordThe position entails the analysis of drugs of abuse in biological samples to be conducted by...
A well-established contract testing organisation based in South Oxfordshire is recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £20,000+.
- Preparing a range of samples for laboratory analysis
- Carrying out testing (mainly wet chemistry) accurately recording results
- Analysing results and writing up reports, completing quality documentation
- Managing lab consumables/stock, maintaining high H&S standards
- Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensics
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- Happy working in fast paced laboratory environment
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.