Manufacturing ScientistNorth CambridgeUp to £26k per annumPermanent, full-timeRole profile:Manufacturing a range laboratory testing kits, buffers, medias and polymerases according to the specifications of the batch...
Manufacturing/Cell Culture Scientist
SRG are working with a global leader in the life science market to find them an experienced cell culture/manufacturing Scientist.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who are continuing to grow and expand!
Excellent salary and benefits on offer
- Be responsible for customer led manufacturing projects
- Organising resources and providing support to the team to ensure completion of projects and adherence to timelines
- Provide expertise in cell culture techniques and assist members of the team
- Act as a point of contact for the client
- Ensure training and resources for all members of the team
- An HND or higher in a Biological Science discipline
- Experience in a GMP/ GLP regulated environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience of cell culture, cell banking and/or virus production
- Experience of working and dealing with customer/clients
- Previous experience of working in a cleanroom would be beneficial
- A driven and focused individual
If you are looking for your next challenge within one of the most recognisable names in life science, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Key words: life science, biotechnology, CRO, contract manufacturing, production, manufacturing, GMP, GxP, cell culture, cell biology, cell banking, virus production, cleanroom
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.