Data Transfer Assistant CambridgeContract: ASAP end of 2019Part-time: 10-12 hours per monthPay rate: highly competitive About the role: This global pharmaceutical company specialise in developing...
GMP Trainer - manufacturing
- Developing, implementing and maintaining an approach of continuous improvement to the GMP training programs, to support the manufacturing of aseptic therapeutic products
- Practically delivering training schedules to staff and in-house resident organisations
- Put together and deliver an internal Train the Trainer program
- Develop, identify and deliver the GMP training for the cleanroom; cleaning gowning, disinfection and material transfer protocols
- Creation of internal training logs - maintain and keep up to date in case of audit
- Design and take part in the new starter training and on-boarding
- Outline the approach to non-conformance reporting, investigation into root cause analysis, change management and process improvement
- Training coordination for e-QMS and collect, interpret and interrogate GMP training data for the betterment of the training schedule
- Proven hands-on background within an aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience of performing gowning, disinfection and cleaning which are compliant with EudraLex Vol 4, Annex 1
- Practical hands-on history of delivering GMP training
- It is desirable, though not essential, to have had experience of working with quality processes such as CAPA's, deviations and change controls
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and ability to use strong influencing and listening skills in all decision making activities
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills
- A broad understanding of adult learning styles and approaches
If this represents the type of new challenge that you are looking for, then please apply now by attaching your CV or for further information please contact .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.