Cell Line ScientistA well-established biotech is looking for a cell line specialist to join their development team.Location: CambridgeFull Time 37.5 hours/weekPermanent roleSalary circa £30K/annum DOEAs...
Development Scientist with fermenter and mammalian cell culture expertise
A major supplier of instruments for life science and biopharmaceutical industries is seeking a scientist to join their fermentation department.
Their expertise range from balances, water purification to bio-reactors and quality control testing among their services.
* Salary circa £35K/annum DOE
As the development scientist you will be working in close collaboration with other departments in the company to ensure generation of new products, new application and improvement of existing systems.
You will be collaborating with other teams in the company to cover all aspects of product development and ensure successful results.
The role will demand you have good analysis skills to review data and propose new approach.
Troubleshooting the experiments and exploring new experimental design will be essential for your success.
Your laboratory skills in biology and biochemical assays for cell culture and other techniques associated with cell cultures will be indispensable.
You will ensure successful running of experiments on the daily basis and reporting to colleagues outcomes of experiments.
* Good aseptic laboratory technique with mammalian cell culture essential (E)
* Fermenter or bio-reactor expertise (E)
* Ability to work independently and produce accurate result (E)
* Excellent laboratory practice and troubleshooting expertise (E)
* Experience of micro-organism (D)
* Stirred-tank bioreactor experience along with downstream processing (D)
If you believe you have the right skills apply online and if you require further information contact Lynda on 01223 607855.