Project Manager - Part Time (working 3 days)
Salary dependant upon experience up to 26k
Have you strong project management experience, having worked for the pharmaceutical industry?Have you got a NPD background?Are you keen in a part time role to have a work life balance?
- To be responsible for the NPD and other Project Management activities working on the objectives set out below.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Control the NPD process and provide monthly updates to help ensure actions are completed within their due date.
- Liaise closely with all departments to ensure Change Controls are completed within the agreed time frame.
- Provide technical support across the site on NPD and associated change control projects.
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to at all times. Reporting all incidents.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities for project work.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in project management.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Any other duties as is deemed necessary for which you have been trained or have suitable experience.
- Degree or equivalent in a Science subject.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a Project Management role.
- NPD experience and implementation of new products.
- In depth knowledge of EU cGMP regulations.
- Help maintain documentation systems e.g. complaints, NCRs, SOPs, change controls and H&S etc.
- A strong communciator - proven track record of liasing with various departments within roles.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.