Sensory analysis uses people as the measuring 'instrument'. The sensory section is made up of three teams; Descriptive, Discrimination and Quality. Teams of fully trained...
Manufacturing Shift Leader - work shifts (Double day and nights)
Permanent - Full Time
Competitive salary & package
Operate and control a team and work at various areas of the Tablet Room as directed by the tablet Manufacturing Manager making sure SOP and GMP standards are met including company polices and procedures.
- Ensure work is carried out to SOP and GMP standards.
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of documentation.
- Ensure smooth running of the department and deployment of operators, that SOP's and GMP are adhered to at all times and that jobs are checked in and manufactured correctly.
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to at all times reporting any issues however minor.
- Identify any training needs of your team. Train existing and new staff ensuring quality of product.
- Report to the Tablet Manufacturing Manager all deficiencies, defects, product or machinery problems.
- Report to the Tablet Manufacturing Manager any personnel concerns/ issues.
- Observe, abide by and enforce all company rules and procedures as laid down in the Employee Handbook including the Health & Safety at Work Staff Hygiene Handbook.
- Ensure work area's are kept clean and tidy ensuring a safe working environment for yourself and your team.
- Be aware of the company's Emergency Plan making sure you are aware of your responsibilities and duties should an alarm sound ensuring your staff know their emergency exits and muster points.
- Any other duties as is deemed necessary for which you have been trained or have suitable experience.
- Manufacturing experience - Ideally within Pharmaceutical tablets or contract manufacturing.
- Proven track record of supervising or managing a small team.
- GMP Manufacturing experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.