Development ScientistWest CambsPermanent role available up to £36K/annumRole profile:* Participating in early-stage development of innovative products within the field of bioprocessing for the (bio) pharmaceutical...
Development ScientistWest Cambs
Temporary role available - £18 per hour for 6 monthsRole profile:
* Participating in early-stage development of innovative products within the field of bioprocessing for the (bio) pharmaceutical market
* Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will be required to exercise your expertise within biological or chemical engineering in order to assist in the selection of the best approach to improve end-user experience
* Working to develop small-scale automated bioprocessing equipment - delivering experimental test plans, reviewing and presenting findings, and interacting with a diverse range of specialists from mechanical and electrical engineers to technology and software experts
* Source and prepare materials for experimentation on new technologies
* Execute biological and biochemical assays
* Prepare and present data findings and take part in peer reviews
* You will have good aseptic laboratory technique with mammalian cell culture essential (micro-organism will be considered)
* It would be highly desirable to have some stirred-tank bioreactor experience along with downstream processing
* Proven ability to analyse complex data, plan and execute experimentation and deliver data for peer review
* Background that includes knowledge of how a bioreactor operation works and some instrumentation development experience
* Accountable, responsible and meticulous in your planning and analytical ability
Does this sound as if it could be the next step for you in your Development career?
Please apply by attaching your CV, and if you require further information then contact .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.