QC Technical Support OfficerSRG are looking for someone with experience in QC and/or raw material testing to take on a role as QC Technical Support...
Technical Support Scientist
Are you a scientist looking for a new challenge in a commercial role in the Life Science Industry in Glasgow? Do you have experience in protein biology and speak fluent French?
Then this could be the role for you!
SRG is recruiting for a bilingual scientist for a life science company based in Glasgow.This is an exciting opportunity for a scientist to take on a technical support position within a global biotechnology company based in Glasgow.
English only speaking candidates will be considered if highly skilled in all other areas
- Provide technical support to European customers.
- Answer technical queries via telephone, email, fax or mail.
- Recording and managing customer complaints.
- Troubleshooting, providing advice or solutions and arranging credits or replacements.
- Analysing complaint information for trending.
- Working with others to build a strong customer database and escalate opportunities.
- Degree in a relevant biological discipline- PhD preferred
- Bilingual language skills; ideally fluent in French and English would be preferred
- The ideal candidate will have laboratory experience in Protein Biology, ideally both Protein Assays (antibodies, ELISA, Luminex) and Protein analysis (expression & analysis - Western blotting, gel electrophoresis of proteins)
- The successful candidate must have a proven ability to learn large amounts of new and complex technical information and also have excellent communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience is desirable.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience.
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.