Scientific Sales Microbiology2x Permanent full time role £30,000 plus car allowance plus bonusArea to cover the Midlands, South England and South WalesCompetitive salary and benefits...
Research Assistant - Graduate entryMicrobiologySouth Wales - Permanent full time positionCompetitive salary and benefits
Are you an enthusiastic and talented life scientist with experience in microbiology in addition to some molecular biology (bioinformatics based rather than wet molecular biological techniques). You should be capable of working extensively within a laboratory with prior experience of either a lab based dissertation or placement year. This is a very good opportunity to develop your laboratory career with a supportive environment and scope to grow with the company.
The successful applicant;
- You will have a life sciences degree and a sound knowledge of working in a laboratory
- You will have some experience in bioinformatics, analysing genetic sequences from your degree
- Ideally you will have some commercial laboratory experience although this is not essential
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have a good understanding of using Microsoft Office and also
- You will have experience running microbiological assays, pouring plates, culturing bacteria and analysing growth inhibition
- You will generate and analyse data
- You will prepare and disseminate scientific reports
- You will adhere to SOPs and ensure that standards are maintained in the laboratory
This is a very good opportunity for an early career scientist to develop themselves in a successful laboratory environment. To discuss the position further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.