Project Manager Job Title: R&D Project Manager Respiratory Location: North East, UK Duration: 12 Month FTC, potential to become permanent Salary: £30,000 £36,000 Are you...
Title: Sensory Associate Duration: Permanent Start: ASAPLocation: HullSalary: Equivalent to £30,000-£40,000 per annum dependent on experience.We are currently searching for a Sensory Associate to work at a World leading consumer health and hygiene company. You will be given exposure to work with market leading brands in pharmaceuticals and home care products.You will be responsible for planning, managing and implementing quantitative and qualitative sensory and consumer testing to support the development of Health Hygiene products.
- Gathering and processing global consumer insights and ensuring they are shared with the Category Development team to ensure that product benefits are relevant to the consumer.
- Ensuring that consumers are an integral part of the product development process and are involved throughout the product development cycle via sensory testing.
- Actively develop new, robust, consumer and technical testing methodologies which actively support the product development process.
- Developing strong relationships with Global Market Research agencies, establishing preferred suppliers, negotiating best value study costs.
- Proven background in sensory analysis, consumer insights or technical in-vivo testing.
- Hands on experience of a range of sensory analysis techniques in a development environment and a good understanding of industrial statistical analysis.
- Good communication, problem solving, organisational, technical and influencing skills.
- Qualified to at least degree standard in a relevant discipline
To find out more, please apply online or send your CV directly to or give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.