An exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Development within Life Sciences to join a Manchester based innovation project Job Title: Head of Business Development...
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Development within Life Sciences to join a Manchester based innovation project
Job Title: Head of Business Development - Life Sciences Duration: Permanent Location: Manchester
SRG are working alongside an exciting partnership that is focussed on bringing new investment to the Greater Manchester area. This role is based within the heart of the city and involves developing a new business development strategies focused on bringing new businesses from the life science and healthcare sectors.
Benefits -Salary range of £50-75,000 basic dependent on experience -Car allowance -8% Pension
- Developing a strategic marketing campaign to promote Greater Manchester to the life science sector
- Having stakeholder and network engagements to offer a bespoke service to meet every client's needs
- Developing a collaborative network of external stakeholders including both universities and the NHS
- Managing a small team of business development resources, providing line management and allocating resources effectively
- Directing after care services for new investors and account manage existing investors
- Attending core meetings and events
- Bioscience based BSc (or equivalent) or a strong technical background within a biological industry setting
- Good understanding of the full sales cycle including closing and aftercare
- Strong commercial experience of B2B consultative sales
- Knowledge of Biomedical and Life Science within a commercial and working within markets such as the US, Europe, India and China are desirable but not compulsory
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Tyler Datlen at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tyler on 0161 868 2212. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Marketing, Business development, sales, consultation, NHS, Strategic marketing, budget, line management, Life sciences, biomedical, biological, stakeholder, healthcare, market development, innovation, health, hospital, strategic sales, strategic account management, B2B
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.