Title: Head of QualityLocation: CheshireSalary: Competitive + BenefitsSRG are currently looking to recruit for a Head of Quality to join a well-established Contract manufacturing and...
Title: Head of Quality
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Head of Quality to join a well-established Contract manufacturing and development organisation based in Cheshire. They place emphasis on the quality of their goods and services and are the leading company in the development, creation and manufacture of various licensed products and bespoke industrial/pharmaceutical products.
As the Head of Quality, you will be responsible for the management of the QC, QA and regulatory Team, ensuring that all aspects of Quality are adhered across site. You will be part of the company's Senior Management Team, responsible for the day - to - day and strategic management of the organisation, Manage and carry out supplier audits and internal audit programs.
- Maintain and improve the company's existing Quality Management Systems.
- Participate in inspections and audits by external bodies, such as the MHRA.
- Communicate significant quality issues and corrective/preventative actions to the company's senior management.
- Have a can do attitude and significant experience in successfully leading and managing a Quality Team or Department.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific subject.
- Have relevant experience ideally within a GMP or Pharmaceutical manufacturing setting.
- Proven experience working with Quality Management systems.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.