QA associate Biotechnology Up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experienceSouth WalesPermanent full time positionAre you looking to expand you career in QA and have...
QA associate - Biotechnology Up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experienceSouth WalesPermanent full time position
Are you looking to expand you career in QA and have already had experience working with an ISO9001 or ISO14001 QMS? My Client are a well established biotechnology company who are looking to expand their quality department with an individual to maintain the existing QMS. As part of this role the successful candidate will also forma part of a team who will be involved in liaising with external CMOs and to audit these partner organisations. There will be a good amount of training available in this position however an understanding and experience of working with a relevant QMS is desirable.The successful candidate;
- You will have a experience working with and maintaining an ISO9001 or ISO14001 or related QMS
- You will understand the requirement for quality within the biotechnology sector and the scope of this
- You will Have excellent attention to detail
- You will have experience in dealing with NCRs and CAPAs - Desirable but not essential
- You will support the maintenance of the QMS working to ISO0991 and ISO14001
- You will form part of a team to conduct quality audits of external CMOs
- You will ensure compliance with health and safety and fire regulations
- You will maintain logs of NCRs and CAPAs
This is a very good role to develop QA skills in a supportive environment and also to learn skills aligned to QA. Please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 to discuss this role informally.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.