Head of CMCDo you hold a strong leadership background within CMC? Are you able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage service delivery across formulation...
Head of Research and Grants
12 month FTC
Highly competitive salary and attractive company benefits
Role requirements include but are not limited to:
- To manage the grant funding protocols with emphasis on the application-award process
- Taking the grant-applicants through from initial application for grant, advising on the review process and seeking guidance from external experts, forming a contract with the body being awarded the funding, financial management of the grant and maintaining regular updates with the awardee(s) on how the funding is being spent in order to report to the Board
- Working with internal and external collaborators and partners to oversee the operations around co-funding activities
- Represent the organisation externally on co-funded initiatives
- Working closely with the Director of Research to develop and progress the research strategy in relation to new avenues of research, funding streams and collaborative matches
- Financial and operational planning - budgets, restrictions, partnerships - in conjunction with the Head of Strategic Initiatives
- Line manage a team of 5 Grants Specialists
- Sound working knowledge of grant funding initiatives
- Leadership, mentoring or coaching background
- Educated to PhD or equivalent in a relevant biomedical science - neurological or degenerative medicine is ideal though not essential
- Background of working in or appreciation of, charitable, non-profit or philanthropic organisations funding application process
- High attention to detail, methodical and collaborative in your approach
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills - this is not a standalone role, and you will be expected to oversee the output of other members of the team, acting both internally and externally as the "face" of Research and Funding for this high-profile organisation
Apply now by attaching your CV for consideration.
If you require further information please don't hesitate to get in touch: / 01223 607858.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.