An international manufacturing company based in Aston, Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Test Technician to join their busy Quality Team. This is a...
A well-established manufacturing company based in Tipton is currently recruiting for a Shift Laboratory Technician to join their busy Quality Team. This is a permanent role, paying £21 - 22,5000, operating on a weekly rotating AM/PM shift (6am - 2pm, 1pm - 9pm).
- Laboratory analysis of raw materials & finished products - viscosity, rheology, etc.
- Accurately recording and analysing data, writing lab reports
- Maintaining quality & technical documentation, working to high H&S standards
- Managing lab stock & consumables
- Either degree in Chemistry/Physics, or A-Level in Chemistry/Physics + some relevant industrial experience
- Happy in varied, fast paced lab environment
- Strong maths skills to recalculate production batches
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.