Laboratory Technician (Temp) HuntingdonTemporaryStandard Working hours£10.19 per hr. 37 hours per weekKey Skills: Sampling, UKAS Laboratory, Water testing, Chemistry, SOP, ISO17025, Scientific, Laboratory Stewarting Are...
Job Title: Laboratory Technical Associate
Salary: circa £27,500 a year
Contract: 12 Months
SRG are seeking an individual experienced in laboratory or warehouse operations to coordinate the laboratory department of a global-leading biopharmaceutical company.
Based in Cambridge the Laboratory Technical Associate will liaise across functional departments to ensure quality and compliance standards are being observed to ISO 13485 standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of operations from a manufacturing or warehouse environment or a laboratory team leader looking to develop skills in operations.
- Liaise with and support Calibration and Maintenance Service Team as well as Scientists and Engineers within drug delivery device development
- Ensure control of laboratory equipment to ISO 13485 and arrange equipment service, repair and replacement
- Maintain incident tracking system and troubleshooting procedures, track instrument performance
- Facilitate regular laboratory inspections
- Ensure compliance to department safety procedures including development of COSHH assessments and risk assessment generation
- Ideally hold a HND or degree in relevant science or engineering subject
- Previous experience in operations and quality management of labs that comply to GMP, ISO 13485 or equivalent
- Able to learn and apply established procedures in a consistent manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Get your CV across by applying online today! To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 8682248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.