MALDI Applications Specialist MANCHESTER PERMANENT £COMP MEDICAL DEVICESSRG are working with a well-known manufacturer who are now recruiting for a MALDI specialist. This role will...
MALDI Applications Specialist - MANCHESTER - PERMANENT £COMP - MEDICAL DEVICES
SRG are working with a well-known manufacturer who are now recruiting for a MALDI specialist. This role will be ideal for an experienced candidate, ideally with imaging experience, who is happy to be more in a customer facing role than lab based- as the role sits within the sales department.
Overview; To provide global applications and sales support within the MALDI Applications Group.
- Scheduling customer demonstrations
- Performing instrument demonstrations and customer sample analyses
- Scheduling and providing high quality training for customers and internal personnel
- Interfacing with customers at company offices, client premises and at scientific meetings
- Providing technical support internally to MALDI Sales and Marketing personnel and externally to potential, and current, users
- Producing technical and application notes to support instrument promotion and sales, undertaking project work with collaborators to generate data which can be used to promote current products
- Representing the company externally in supporting company products with technical presentations and attendance at key conferences and seminars
- Supporting the MALDI Test department with the preparation of test samples and monitoring/acting on feedback
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- MALDI Product and application knowledge - essential
- MALDI imaging application experience - desirable
- Experience of the sales process within MALDI or other high value mass spectrometers area - desirable
Please send an updated CV or call 0161 868 2236 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.