Job Title: Laboratory Technical Associate Location: Cambridge Salary: circa £27,500 a year Contract: 12 Months SRG are seeking an individual experienced in laboratory or...
Laboratory Technician (Temp)
- Standard Working hours
- £10.19 per hr. 37 hours per week
- Key Skills: Sampling, UKAS Laboratory, Water testing, Chemistry, SOP, ISO17025, Scientific, Laboratory Stewarting
Are you interested working for one of the top 50 companies to work for in 2019 by Glassdoor?
Do you have the capability to learn and thoroughly apply manual and automated testing techniques?
Are you interested in how companies ensure that we all receive water safe to drink? My client, based in Huntingdon, is looking for someone to join their laboratory team, preferably with previous laboratory experience.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring procedures and accredited methods for testing are followed exactly.
- Data in meticulously recorded as this data is used to inform decisions on further investigation.
- Manage a rapid work load of samples.
- Manage stock levels of chemicals and regents to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory.
- Communicate between departments in an amicable and respectful way.
- Being responsible for your time management.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- An interest in Chemistry and a scientific degree or equivalent in experience.
- A background in testing to SOPs would be desirable.
- Experience working in a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply and, for more information contact Dominic Cappell on 01223 607857.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.