Laboratory Technician A Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Food and Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products....
Packaging Laboratory testing technician
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the beverage industry working as a Laboratory Technician within the product development team?
My Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Food and Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products. Due to continued success my client is currently seeking a temporary Laboratory Technician to join their Product Development Team and assist with the compliance testing of primary packaging.
About the Role:
* Testing the regulatory compliance of primary packaging.
* To ensure that the company's reputation and brands are protected by ensuring that all packaging satisfies company polices and meets relevant regulatory requirements.
* To ensure that company quality standards are met by providing timely, accurate quality data
Qualifications:* A degree in a scientific or technical discipline (HNC or equivalent minimum) preferably with a Food Science bias or equivalent experience (E)
* Laboratory based experience (E)
* Industry based scientific laboratory experience (D)
* Knowledge of food/beverage formulation, ingredients and processing (D)
* Accurate recording of technical data (E)
* Have the ability balance your workload under pressure, being able to manage competing demands on your time.
* A high level of attention to detail, taking responsibility for day to day tasks that have regulatory significance
This role is on a temporary basis and candidates will be available immediately and as such should be based around the Hertfordshire area.
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Lynda Dupont at or 01223 607 855
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.