Head of Research and GrantsCambridge12 month FTCHighly competitive salary and attractive company benefitsRole requirements include but are not limited to:To manage the grant funding protocols...
Head of CMC
Do you hold a strong leadership background within CMC? Are you able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage service delivery across formulation and drug substance analysis, including services, customer standards and delivery, and costings?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is currently seeking a candidate with a strong leadership background to head their CMC group within Large Molecules. The group will comprise of Analytical testing teams, formulation development and characterisation of materials and products all to GMP standards.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Ensure delivery of CMC services to customer timelines and standards
- Effective management of Project Leads and Analytical Team Leaders
- Financial management of services; setting and delivering to required budgets.
- Capacity planning
- Act as an escalation point for customer compalints
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
- Industry experience within the Pharmaceutical industry (E)
- A broad understanding of Analytical testing and formulation development (E)
- Strong line management skills (E)
- Experience within budgetary management, capacity planning (E)
- Experience within large molecule CMC (D)
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.