Requirements:We are looking for applicant with significant previous method development experience with biomolecules using high resolution QTOF- mass spectroscopy.Applicants must hold a minimum of a...
You will have a keen interest in the area of protein purification, process development, scale up and validation
- Degree or equivalent in Biochemistry / biotechnology/biomedical sciences
- Laboratory Experience in protein purification, development, protein characterisation and analytical methods.
- Understanding of GMP
- Experience in writing protocols and reports
- Experience in working with quality / safety systems
- Provide scientific and technical assistance in the area of Downstream Processing to projects involved in the development of processes for the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products.
- Operation of protein purification equipment at various scales utilizing a variety of separation techniques.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and contribute to the generation of experimental designs, presentation of work to internal and external customers and the preparation of technical reports and project proposals.
- Contribute to process validation and manufacture problem solving activities and will play a supporting role in the technology transfer activities relating to the development and/or manufacture of biopharmaceutical products internally with collaborators/customers.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your up to date CV for consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.