The successful applicant would be working within a multi-functional/ multi-disciplinary team, being the first QA point of contact for issues and resolution for quality matters. This role will be situated within departments across the business and will allow you to demonstrate your problem-solving skills as well as your ability to respond and adapt to various situations using risk management.
- Degree level in a relevant subject (microbiology/ biotechnology) or equivalent qualification/ experience.
- Significant experience in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
- Practical experience in:
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Batch Release
- QA oversight across business
- Support the product quality manager to provide QA oversight confirming that activities in manufacturing and testing areas are performed to procedures, to GMP requirements, with the appropriate data integrity compliance.
- Assist with the review and management of CAPA issues; change control, risk assessments, failure and deviation investigations, follow up of non-conformances, attend project meetings, reviewing performance of facility suppliers and training of staff.
- Support non-conformance investigations linked to all aspects of manufacturing and testing of Pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Review the investigations and provide advice to ensure resolution of the non-conformances and the implementation of timely CAPAs.
- Provide training/advice to staff for the use of the electronic management system.
- You will need to be able to work weekends where required to support the business needs.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your up to date CV for review.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.