QC Analyst- ContractSRG are working with a global manufacturing company to help them find QC Analysts to join their busy team.If you are an experienced...
QC Analyst- Contract
SRG are working with a global manufacturing company to help them find QC Analysts to join their busy team.If you are an experienced Analytical Chemist then this could be the perfect job for you!
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the chemical industry until the end of the year.
- Performing high throughput QC Analysis of raw materials, in process testing and finished products
- Carrying out HPLC, GC, FTIR and UV-Vis analysis as well as utilising other wet chemistry methods
- Working with an experienced team of chemists who will provide training
- Adhering to strict health and safety standards
- Analysing results
- Equipment calibration
- Maintaining strict Quality standards
- HND or degree qualified in relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of performing either HPLC or GC analysis within an industrial environment
- Experience working within an industrial environment is essential
Keywords: Analytical Chemistry, UPLC, HPLC, GC, GC/MS, QC, Quality Control, QC, analytical technician, analyst, qc analyst, chromatography
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.