Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
Are you an experienced Electrochemist with experience working within industry? My client are an exciting spinout company based in Oxfordshire who are developing novel biosensors using proprietary electrochemistry. They are a privately backed company who are gaining significant industry exposure and huge interest from across the sector. This is a very exciting opportunity to develop clinically relevant products using your electrochemistry expertise and to impact company growth.
The successful applicant
- You will be PhD educated or have equivalent experience with industry experience in electrochemistry or materials science
- You will have experience in developing biosensors
- You will be comfortable with changing priorities and projects
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to report finding ins written reports and through oral presentations.
- Based in new laboratories in Oxford you will contribute to the development of novel biosensors
- You will develop biosensors capable of detecting protein:protein interactions
- You will present data internally and also when required to external audiences
- You will Provide training to more junior member of staff to further the development of biosensors.
For more information on this role and to discuss the company and future directions please call Oliver on 01217288454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.