Regulatory Affairs Manager Permanent GlasgowAre you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience working within medical devices or a...
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Permanent - Glasgow
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working within medical devices or a similar regulated environment?
SRG is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager for a leading medical device manufacturer based in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Regulatory Affairs professional to be responsible for global regulatory strategy and approvals.
- Be responsible for the production of design documentation and technical files
- Develop regulatory strategies aligned with business objectives
- Ensure all related processes meet the regulatory requirements
- Prepare regulatory submissions
- Develop effective relationships both internally and externally including with customers and regulatory bodies
- Provide input to packaging, labelling and marketing literature
- Communicate regulatory changes to the business and co-ordinate gap analyses
- Drive daily activities of the department
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- You will have a Science or Engineering Degree in a relevant subject with experience in a similar regulatory role within medical devices
- You must have experience of managing, leading and motivating staff with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence change
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a leading medical device company based in Glasgow then this position is for you.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Words: medical device, ISO 13485, regulatory affairs, FDA CFR 21 820, submissions, product registration
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.