An opportunity for a Microbiologist to join an innovative Contract Research Organization in Liverpool Job Title: MicrobiologistDuration: PermanentSalary: £22,000 £25000 per annum depending on experienceLocation:...
Senior Microbiology Technician
Runcorn, North West
Highly Competitive Salary + benefits package
About the company:
SRG are currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical organisation in the North West, UK, who are actively seeking an experienced Microbiology Technician to join their Microbiology Quality Control team.
This position is for a quality control microbiologist who has prior experience, or an interest in, supervising a team of analysts. This position is divided between the laboratory and office as you will also be involved in writing protocols and reviewing documents relating to the quality team. The day-day tasks will involve:
- Providing testing support when required
- Assisting with analytical method development/validation
- Reviewing and approving batch documentation
- Checking corrective actions and procedure updates in line with company policies and legislation
- Supporting with audits when necessary
- Working within to GMP standards
- Degree educated in a biological or scientific-related discipline
- Experienced in working in a microbiological laboratory within a GMP environment
- Prior experience supervising/managing a team (desirable)
- An interest, or proven experience, in reviewing batch records and documents
Apply directly today or alternatively contact Rachael Usher at for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.