Cell Line Engineering ManagerCambridgePermanentUp to £55k per annumRole profile:To produce custom in-vitro models for the organisation's customer baseScale-up, test and implementation of automated lab processesLead...
Research or Senior Scientist - Molecular Engineering and NGS - 12 months contract
Do you have a strong background in Molecular Biology and NGS?
Are you looking into working in a cross-functional team to advance drug discovery?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a leader in the Biotechnology sector working on the development of antibody based therapeutics and is looking for a Research or Senior Scientist level dependent upon individual candidate experience.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
* Molecular cloning of transgenics VH domain for drug discovery
* Lead work for protein expression of VH with cross-functional teams
* Build phage and NGS libraries
* Support junior scientists in team and project
To be considered for the Research/Senior Scientist role you will have:
* PhD or equivalent (E)
* Molecular Biology techniques (cloning, expression/purification) (E)
* Design and troubleshooting of experiments (E)
* Strong team spirit (E)
* NGS data analysis (P)
* Antibody platforms work (P)
* Programming Python or R (P)
This is a great opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to join at either Research or Senior Scientist level depending on experience and drive forward work in Drug Discovery. A good salary is on offer for this role with additional benefits.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607855 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.