An opportunity for a Microbiologist to join an innovative Contract Research Organization in Liverpool Job Title: MicrobiologistDuration: PermanentSalary: £22,000 £25000 per annum depending on experienceLocation:...
An opportunity for a Microbiologist to join an innovative Contract Research Organization in Liverpool
Job Title: Microbiologist
Salary: £22,000 - £25000 per annum depending on experience
SRG are working with a Contract Research Organization who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Microbiologist to join their testing team.
- Provide microbiological support to the scientific testing, innovation and R&D teams
- Perform TVC, Log Reduction assays, antibiofilm assays and water testing along with other microbiological techniques.
- Write microbiological methods, protocols and reports to support testing and R&D functions.
- Ensuring work is compliant with ISO 17025, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Work closely with NHS and global organisation within the life science sector
- Manage and plan Microbiological projects
- BSc in Microbiology or other relevant degree
- Industrial experience within a highly regulated environment (ISO13485, ISO9001)
- Knowledge of Medical Device technologies and antimicrobials
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: microbiology, microbiologist, TVC, bioburden, LAL, endotoxin, ISO13485, medical device, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, consumer wellness, biofilm, biomaterials, biologics, cell culture, infection
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.