GRADUATE MEDICAL ROBOTICS SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITY CAMBRIDGE PERMANENT £COMP SRG are working with an extremely innovative and exciting Medical Device bushiness who are eager to take...
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (UK) - MEDICAL DEVICES - PERM £COMP + BENEFITS (non-contributory pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, team bonding initiative)
SRG are working with an award winning Medical Device organisation who are revolutionising the future of health care. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a team of highly passionate and skilled individuals as they propel their products further into market and continue to exceed expectations.
All UK locations will be considered due to the company client base continually growing. However, a few weeks training at their Cambridge HQ will be required at the start.
Please send an updated CV if you are an experienced field service / maintenance professional- ideally within the medical device industry and would be interested in the following;
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair and scheduled maintenance of medical devices
- Owning customer issues from identification of issue through to resolution
- Provide technical support to end-users and internal teams
- Maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and accurate configurations of the installed base
- Ensuring Preventative Maintenance actions are carried out precisely and on time and to ensure all service works are clearly and accurately documented
- Providing feedback to Engineering Development and Manufacturing teams
Please send a updated CV or call 0161 868 2236 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.