ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER NEWCASTLE MEDICAL DEVICES PERM Our highly innovative client is looking for a Electronic engineer to join their team on a permanent basis....
Are you experienced in manufacturing maintenance? Looking for a role with a global organisation with opportunities for development? This could be the role for you...
You will be a time served multi skilled electrical biased craftsman familiar with the maintaining and continuous improvement of high speed assembly and packaging equipment.
- Responsible for providing Maintenance support to facilitate maximum operational effectiveness of the site's manufacturing equipment and processes in line with the area's safety, quality and cost requirements. Engage in all activities as directed, to achieve safely the assigned area's work schedules in line with the Aycliffe Site expectations
- Candidates will be required to carry out maintenance and repair, both planned and unplanned, on all automatic assembly machines and processes, ensuring maximum operational effectiveness in line with safety, quality and cost requirements
- Candidates will also assist in new process implementation and continuous improvement activities.
- In addition to possessing a relevant time-served apprenticeship, applicants need to be flexible, possess good problem-solving skills and capable of working both as a team and alone in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Candidates should have transferable skills from previous experience and employment
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- HNC Electrical / Mechanical Engineering qualification
Salary - between £31,000 and £32,537 (after qualifying probation period) plus £6,132 shift allowance
Working hours - x 3 shift pattern over a 5-day week (6am-2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10pm - 6am)
25 days paid annual holiday, rising to 30 days with service, plus Bank Holidays
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.