Title: Quality SpecialistLocation: Brentford.Salary: £15 £30 depending on experience Contract length: 6 monthsSRG are currently looking to recruit for a Quality Specialist to join a...
Title: Quality coordinatorLocation: Maidenhead, Berkshire.Salary: £15 - £20 depending on experience Contract length: 6 months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a quality coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. This organisation pride themselves on being one of the worlds most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They plan on brining differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible.
As a Quality coordinator, you will be working within the company's product quality department. This is a fantastic opportunity, providing development opportunities for someone who wishes to increase their quality knowledge. You, the quality coordinator, will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of investigational medicinal products used worldwide.
- To work in a safe and compliant manner and to actively support and co-ordinate the timely progression of laboratory deviations in the Quality Laboratory
- To provide trend data and to support the timely completion and sign off of laboratory investigations ensuring that effective CAPA are put in place to prevent recurring deviations
- Involved in supporting continuous improvement initiatives
- Awareness of QMS and regulatory expectations with respect to deviation management and for ensuring local systems, processes and SOPs are aligned with these expectations
- Working effectively with peers and management to ensure visibility of deviation progress is accessible to key stakeholders
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of GMP and QA.
- Solid understanding of Quality documentation such as Batch release/review documentations.
- Experience working and supporting with customer and/or vendor complaints.
Key Words "GMP, Analytical Chemistry, CAPA, Quality management systems, Quality assurance, deviations, batch review, batch records, batch documentation"
Please apply online or call Umul on 02030964529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.