SRG are currently looking for Regulatory Submissions Specialist for a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team on an...
QC AnalystMaidenhead, Berkshire£11/hr 6 months
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for QC Analyst to join the team in Maidenhead on a contract basis of 6 months.
- Testing raw materials and finished products
- To ensure all materials and components used or produced meet specification to support the release of finished products or raw materials.
- To work within the defined systems and procedures to ensure compliance with GSK polices and regulatory standards.
- To ensure customer service levels are met and issues are communicated as soon as possible.
- To be a team player and build effective working relationships across all departments and at all levels of the business
- Degree in Chemistry or Analytical (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the following techniques; HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Ion Chromatography, pH testing, Viscosity
Note: this a shift role, 3 week rolling pattern as follows:
- Earlies: 6am - 2.30pm. Mon-Friday
- Lates: 2.15pm - 11.15pm Mon/Tues, Wed/Thurs off, Sat/Sun 12hrs
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV to
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
Key words: QC analyst. HPLC, gas chromatography, ion chromatography
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.