SENIOR AUTOMATION AND VALIDATION ENGINEER
Are you an engineer with a background in Automation and Validation looking to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary that is experience dependant as well as a 10% company bonus. You will also receive 25 days holiday and 10% pension.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as the opportunity to progress within the company itself.
As a Senior Automation and Validation Engineer you will be expected to have a good knowledge of cGMP and Quality Compliance applied to the validation of processes that are controlled and monitored by industrial process automation systems.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Leading and executing Validation life cycle related activities supporting all process automated computerised systems in manufacturing and packaging areas.
- Implementing and maintaining suitable project procedures, controls and records.
- Generating validation project life cycle documentation (validation plans, protocols and reports).
- Ensuring good practice for Automation activities.
- Ensuring that all GMP critical changes are impact/risk assessed.
- The maintenance of existing automated equipment.
You will be working 40 hours per week and report to the companies Head of Automation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive validation and automation experience within a pharmaceutical environment. In this role you will become pivotal in providing the knowledge base necessary for the validation of systems that are controlled by automated systems.
Apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.