Packaging Laboratory testing technicianAre you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the beverage industry working as a Laboratory Technician within the product...
Part time, Mon- Fri, 9am - 13.00pm
- Receipt of incoming chemical and biological shipments
- Preparation, processing and packing outgoing shipments for collection by courier
- Managing the regulatory certifications relating to the international shipments under the IATA Dangerous Goods Act
- Working with MSDS sheets
- Quality control and assurance of outgoing and incoming materials
- General lab and logistics tasks as and when required
- Excellent command of MS Office including Excel and Outlook as well as ability to maintain and update databases
- Good working knowledge of chemical compliance is essential
- Proven background working in a laboratory or logistics setting
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and work efficiently
This role is offered on a PART TIME basis, based in Stevenage (with onsite parking), on an ongoing temporary basis initially for 3 months with a view to be extended.
If this role is of interest then please apply now, and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information please telephone me on 01223 607858 / .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.