Job Title: Process Engineer Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Pay Rate: £14.53-£15.25 an hour, dependent on experience (circa £27,000-£28,500 per annum) Contract: 9-12 Months SRG are...
Job Title: Process Chemist (x2)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £16.00 an hour
Contract: 6 Months
Do you have a PhD in Physical Organic or Organic chemistry? Are you interested in understanding reaction processes?
SRG is currently working with a leading agrochemical company in Bracknell, close to Reading. They are seeking two Process Chemists to join their Process Studies Group.
Working exciting independent projects, the crucial experimental work supports improvements to process understanding and development, with a focus on reaction kinetics and mechanisms.
- Plan and carry out experimental laboratory work to generate data to improve processes
- Data manipulation - take data from techniques used and extract to spreadsheets which can then be used to report findings
- Monitor reactions using techniques including GC, LC, NMR, including in-situ monitoring techniques (IR, Raman, calorimetry)
- Determine the best method for analysis of process and formulation
- PhD in physical organic chemistry, organic chemistry or significant experience in relevant organic chemistry environment
- Excellent understanding of mechanisms and kinetics within chemistry and experience with sophisticated techniques including monitoring reactions
- Experience in discovery research/experimental chemistry such as synthesising and testing new molecules
Apply online today or email your CV. For more information on the role please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.