Materials Chemist Newcastle Upon Tyne £28,000 £32,000 (Dependant on experience) Are you educated to PhD level? Do you have a strong background in materials science?...
Electrochemist - Battery Applications
£35,000 - £60,000 (Dependant on experience)
Are you educated to PhD level in Chemistry? Do you have a strong background with battery materials? Do you have experience with electrochemistry?
An innovative organisation based in the North East are looking to recruit an Electrochemist to ensure development, retention and use of specialist knowledge and expertise in battery materials. The right candidate will have significant laboratory experience in the measurement of the properties of battery materials, with the ability to link these properties to the performance in energy storage applications. The role:
- Lead the development of battery materials practice within formulation.
- Apply measurement techniques to demonstrate properties of battery materials and relate their potential use in energy storage applications.
- Working on the formulation of the battery materials, as well on the analysis and characterisation of the materials.
- Set up, plan and ensure the execution of experiments, analyse, interpret and report the results.
- PhD in chemistry or related
- Industry experience within battery materials or related field (4 years minimum)
- Experience in Electrochemical characterisation
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new role then please apply online. Any questions can be directed to Kristi on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.