A successful chemical distribution company is currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator to join their busy commercial team. This is a permanent role, based...
In this new role you will oversee and coordinate the configuration and implementation of lab based systems to ensure they are compliant with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
The role requires a good understanding of laboratory operations, processes and workflows with awareness of formal systems of accreditation (ISO 17025).
- Good standard of education (degree level ideally) and ability to interact with staff and clients at all levels
- Experience of administration of business management processes and their implementation with a good knowledge of formal standards including with 9001 and 17025
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing, and to influence staff outside their line management structure
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organisational/planning/co-ordination experience and skill in quality, technical or scientific roles
- Use of IT systems and software including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and survey management software
- Good team player who is friendly, enthusiastic, innovative and enterprising
- Good interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic and objective with a can-do attitude
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.